Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spirochetes had their first meal in months today

Well, things are catching up with me today. I felt terrible from the time I got up. All day I was extremely weak and shaky. I had to get a coffee this morning just to make it through the day. It's the second coffee I've ever had in my life.

I decided to go do my liver enzyme test today. I have a feeling something might be up. I'm not feeling well and I think I'd better make sure everything is okay before the weekend comes. The doctor's office will call if something is any more abnormal than usual.

On my way to get blood drawn in the afternoon, I was so tired. I could barely drive there. My hands also started burning today. The skin felt like I was holding them inside an oven all day. I have no signs of sunburn which is what I initially thought it might be (since I'm on doxy).

On the way home from the lab, I had to pull over. I was so shaky, dizzy and exhausted. I stopped at a gas station and got an orange juice so that I could make it home safely. It's the first juice I've had in many months. The spirochetes will be feasting tonight with the 45 grams of sugar I fed them.