Sunday, May 6, 2012

Lyme Rage

Well, I think my Lyme rage is finally calming down. I have been in a TERRIBLE mood for the past several days. Every little thing annoys me to the extreme. I don't want to talk to anyone. I just need a break from all human contact.

I'm also really spacey. Today I drove past the store I went out to go to. I also couldn't remember names very well at all. I'm overtired, but can't sleep.

I've been having terrible joint pain in one of my knees and a rash appeared on my hands the other day which is getting worse. It's a cluster of bright red irregular bumps. Kind of like blisters on the knuckles of both hands.

Overall, I've been better than last week. I'm not in the massive herx anymore. It just seems like as soon as one problem dies down, another one pops up to replace it.