Saturday, June 16, 2012

IV Vitamins and More Anxiety

Whenever I get an IV of vitamins, I can literally smell the B vitamins from across the room. The smell of it is extremely strong. Within seconds of the concoction hitting my vein, I can taste it in my mouth. The taste usually goes away in a few minutes. Since my last IV, I have still been able to taste the B vitamins in my mouth and smell it on my hands which is kind of weird. I am not sure what that is.

After the IV, I tried to go running again. I didn't make it very far. I started to get extremely dizzy and motion sick with a fast heartbeat. I rushed back home because I had an overwhelming ill feeling and a need to lie down. I took a freezing cold shower and then immediately threw up about 3 times (I hadn't eaten much luckily). I don't know if that was a symptom or from a new generic zithromax that I started yesterday. 

Usually my IV kicks in about 1.5 hours after I get it. The other day it was delayed. I had a lot of energy late at night. I could have used to go for a run but it was pitch black outside. Being pent up led to anxiety. Mainly about money.

I'm about to graduate. It should be a happy time, but all I can think about is my massive student loan debt that will go into repayment and how I'm going to find a job to pay it back along with affording Lyme treatment and regular bills. I am barely scraping by now, and my car is on it's last leg which is going to be disastrous. I'm not married, and I don't have any financial assistance from my family. Many of them are in more serious financial trouble than I am. I don't know what I'm going to do, but I need to figure out something really quickly.