Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Knee Pain

Tonight I'm having pretty severe knee pain. I have not been able to fall asleep for more than an hour at a time. I've been up about 5-6 times and it's not even 3:00 a.m. The pain is getting worse the farther I get away from my jogs/walks. It feels like my knee is going to explode. I cannot WAIT to get my glutathione this week. I need it so badly for pain.

The only thing I take during the week for pain is advil when it's really bad, but it doesn't really do anything so usually I just try to wait things out. I am afraid to take any type of prescription pain meds. I have tried a few natural ones like flax seed and bromelain, but they don't seem to help either.

I'm not sure what I'll do. I'm so exhausted and I already tried my new trick of loading magnesium to encourage sleep for the night. I may need to resort to benadryl soon and just sleep late today. It will at least knock me out so I can get some sleep despite the pain.