Saturday, February 9, 2013

Dr. H's Protocol: Notes from ILADS 2012

I wasn't able to go to the ILADS conference in person this year. It took place in Boston which isn't too far from me, but I wasn't feeling up to it, and I couldn't financially afford to attend. So instead, I watched from my bedroom and took meticulous notes particularly on New York's Dr. H. protocol.

I organized my notes into a booklet similar to that of Dr. B. Please do not take this booklet as 100% accurate. It was transcribed from his 2012 ILADS presentation. I'm a Lyme patient with a M.Ed. and a research background, but I could have made some errors in the packet. I don't have medical training and I'm not suggesting people self-treat with this information. Please do not attempt any of the protocols without consulting with your LLMD and please do not copy or distribute this information. It is meant solely to help individual patients plan different treatments. 

That being said, I think that many of you may find the info in this packet of enormous benefit to use in conjunction with your LLMD when determining potential regimens.

If you would like the packet of info please contact me and I'd be happy to send you the link to the PDF file!