Sunday, April 7, 2013

I'm too tired

I am not doing well this weekend. I'm incredibly depressed and stressed out. My car is breaking down. I have absolutely no way to afford to fix it and obviously no way to replace it either. I'm in severe financial trouble and I feel so sick all the time. I'm on my own. I don't have anywhere to turn.

Today my limbs were so weak and numb. I feel like they aren't even mine. I've been crying all day. I've been spacey and out of it. Very quiet, very tired. I'm just...........done. I don't  know what I can do anymore. I can't always figure something out. I feel like such a failure. Like my entire life I worked really hard academically so that I could be successful and now not only am I unsuccessful, but I'm losing everything that was ever important to me. I know this attitude is not me tonight. I just don't know what I'm going to do.............